Hello. My name is Francesca, I live in London and here are some facts about me.
- I’m 4ft10. I have a special kitchen stool I stand on.
- If it’s on the menu, I will always choose the moules mariniere.
- I am fluent in British Sign Language.
- The cookbook I use the most is Leith’s Cookery Bible.
- I am in my late twenties.
- My two A* results at school were in Latin and Ancient Greek. I have a degree in Philosophy. I’m all for unpractical knowledge.
- I only started cooking six years ago. I grew up on fish fingers and pot noodles.
- I have never successfully made a hollandaise sauce.
- But I am quite good at pastry.
- I dream of organising the first annual London Pie Festival.
- I am curious who you are.